“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Thurman
When was the last time YOU came alive? Watch this video for five tips on how to make that happen more often!
- When was the last time YOU came alive? It feels fantastic.
- Those who embrace life live rich, rewarding, satisfying lives.
- Avoiding life turns into pain, which makes you depressed or cranky, the last thing the world needs from you!
- Use your body. Exercise.
- You can’t feel fully alive without being in moderately good shape.
- Use your mind. Your brain loves stimulation – give it something to do!
- Set goals, make something of your life.
- Don’t settle for just being entertained all the time.
- Use your heart. Open it. Let the bad out, the good in.
- Improve your environment. Make sure it’s clean and supportive.
- Choose good friends.
- Start now! Take a few minutes every day to take care of your life.
- Don’t worry about the fire alarm, it’ll be okay.
Brought to you by UofLIFE.com/books-worth-reading – thank you for your support!!!